We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Tree Resort Construction

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Tree Resort Construction

Just heard that construction is to commence in April next to the Palm Tree Resort (Jebel Ali). I'm book to go in June, does anyone know anything about the construction and if it will impact our stay, more concerned about the noise and views. The construction is on the west side of the hotel, I'm looking an an aerial view trying to figure which is west, if I was on the beach facing the water is that to the left or the right? Hotel/travel agent aren't very helpful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Tree Resort Construction

Google Earth may help.

I think it's to the left.

The hotel may be able to tell you more, try an e-mail.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,956 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Tree Resort Construction

If you were on the beach facing the water, west is to the left.

I really wouldn't worry about it too much by June it will have hardly started.

blackpool
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Tree Resort Construction

I have just emailed my contact at the hotel and waiting for the reply from her as to how bad it will be and how long the 1st phase lasts for as this isnt meant to affect the guests.

Will advise once I have heard back from the hotel!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Tree Resort Construction

We are due to stay in the hotel in August I cannot find out much info about the buliding work I am a

little bit worried as I have emailed the hotel twice

over the last 2 weeks and they have not replied

will let you know if I hear anything

5. Re: Palm Tree Resort Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 14:20