We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Newark
Level Contributor
380 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather

hope you are all nice and warm in Dubai, snowing heavy here in the uk!

London
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Freezing in the snow and cold here, but looking forward to being in the sun in Dubai within the next 72 hours!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

SunSan, Have a Great Holiday and please don't worry about us at home in the freezing cold. At least we haven't seen the snow YET!!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back. ENJOY!!!!!!

Newark
Level Contributor
380 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

have a fantastic time.......allow plenty of time to get to the airport with the weather!

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,698 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Snow? What's that?

Wetherby, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Am I really going home to SNOW?!

It must have been well into the thirties C today, but at Wild Wadi this afternoon, it felt just like 25C!

27C when the taxi brought us back from the Madinat after dinner at just now, & as we pack for a 7am Emirates flight back to Newcastle, it's hard to imagine what we left in the UK only a week ago.

What a place. It was so layed-back tonight, so different to last Friday when the world was let loose in there. We ate at The Noodle House - the only place we have eaten twice! But the atmosphere is great and the food was spot on.

It must have been low humidity here in Dubai too, as it has felt so comfortable; therefore, it was easy to forget the strength of the sun and so we had to upgrade form SPF25 to 40.

For you people just jetting off to Dubai, have great time. The last week has been absolutely fabulous for us and it was our first time. Love it to bits.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

Antlerdubai -

glad you have had a fab time your postings have been great wish you were there another week of two (bet you do too) to hear all your trip reports thanks for a full and honest report have a safe trip back to the UK

dajascot

Wetherby, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

Pleasure dajascot. I will do a posting on our last 48hrs in Dubai when I get back to snowy (??) West Yorkshire tomorrow afternoon! Needless to say, a lot of it has been looking at "where shall we come next time"! I'm thinking October....Harbour Residence?...

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

Antlerdubai

Maybe we will be able to help you out nearer the time then we are going to westin in july and friends staying the Harbour so will endeavour to report back

cheers

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

Had dinner outside at the Park Hyatt on Saturday night and it was B freezing! What with that breeze coming in from the sea I needed my cardie! Chilly too (only 20) driving in to office with the roof down this morning. When IS it going to warm up? Time Out promised us 40 degrees this week. Here's hoping.

London
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather

Antler, Hope you had a safe trip back home... it's been great reading all about your trip whilst you were there and look forward to the final installment!

Mark, on a good day, with no traffic I can get to the airport from my house in under half and hour... here's hoping tomorrow afternoon is one of those times! The weather here for today is supposed to be ok, but tomorrow is forcasted as similar to yesterday, so god knows what it's going to be like?!

Molly, I will be sending you all wishes of sun and warmth once I get there!