We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Where to stay?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Western Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Where to stay?

My son and his mate aged 22 are passing through Dubai on way to Europe. Staying 1 night. Would like a decent 3/4 star hotel in July. What area is best for them? Any hotel suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,350 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Where to stay?

Probably on Sheikh Zayed Road or in that vicinity.

Try

Towers Rotana

Rydges Plaza

Ibis

Novotel

Crowne Plaza

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,372 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Where to stay?

Maybe this will help:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k1981…

One's beach and one's city-type ... expect their budget will choose but the Creek Hilton is nearest to the aiport for their onward journey and there's plenty to do around that area for a short layover.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
557 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Where to stay?

The Premier Inn or Arabian Park hotel are both new 3-4 star hotels.

The Premier Inn is too far out of town for my liking so I would lean towards the The Arabian Park hotel.

I just looked up the price and it was from 250 dirhams which sounds ridiculously cheap! Thats cheaper then my rent and includes breakfast. Time to move house I feel.

4. Re: Dubai Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 04:16