We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

East
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

Hi

leaving here in a couple of hours to make our way to Heathrow, to arrive at the westin tomorrow morning, hurrah!

I know this has been done many times and i'm very good at research before asking but i cannot see anthing speicifically about taking Nurofen Migraine pain or Immodium out with me, i'm ok about leaving the Immodium but the migraine pain nurofen (ibuprofen and lysine) i'm not as they are the only thing that controls my mirgaine when i get one.

Anyone have any ideas?

B

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,733 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
224 reviews
from US$48.00*
Best Seller
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,417 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
198 reviews
from US$231.08*
Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

I think you wil be fine with your Ibuprofen and Immodium. Don't stress out about being stopped, it is only the odd few who are and I think they have to be drawing attention to themselves in the first place. Hope you get this on time and again Have a Fantastic Holiday!!!!!

East
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

ok

thanks Mollydon, thats a relief!

will update you all as soon as we can!

B

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

have a great time cant wait for the TR and photos

enjoy!

4. Re: leaving in a couple of hours...quick question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 11:18