We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!

Have arrived at the Travelodge and definitely had a Bennyuk moment.!!!!!

Haven't even unpacked yet but just thought I would let you know we are here.

Very disappointed there were no Paps to meet us but then we got checked in really quickly so I suppose that was something LOL

Suite is fantastic and when we get used to living the high life we will be fine. Really tired as have been out of our house since 11-30 am yesterday so going to go and sort ourselves out then explore properly.

Wasn't overly impressed with Virgin UC and much preferred Etihad but it was fine and got us here.

Right, I am waffling now so going to get off here and will check in later.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,508 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Molly, glad you enjoyed yourself. You should have seen the papers over here. I have never seen as many Glam Shots!!!

Cant wait for the trip report. (full of detail please)

42. Re: Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 06:25