We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai in November

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
529 posts
Save Topic
Dubai in November

I hope someone can help me. I am planning a trip to Dubai in November for my birthday and have been looking at prices on various websites. For example to stay at the Jebel Ali in July/August would cost around £600 B&B, but in November the prices are coming up at around £1200 upwards. Can anyone tell me if this price is likely to drop heftily or is November a very expensive time of year to travel to Dubai. Any help would be much appreciated !

Dubai
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai in November

Hi there, Oct/Noc Mar/Apr are peak season as the weather is so lovely....30-35 degrees and lower humidity. July/August is so hot that prices do drop significantly to attract tourists and you get some very good deals. So, in answer to your question, no unfortunately the price isnt likely to drop

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,160 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai in November

Unfortunately November really is the start of high season in Dubai as that is when the weather really starts to cool down. Prices increase till Christmas/NYE and then they start to get cheaper again for low season which is May until around October.

In my experience Dubai hotels rarely get cheaper the nearer to the departure date you get, normally the opposite.

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai in November

October to April is peak time for prices to Dubai, its much cheaper in the summer months due to the heat and humidity.

I doubt the prices will drop to much for November but you should keep checking as you never know, but you wouldn't get the same type of price as you in the summer.

4. Re: Dubai in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:19