We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agent Recommendation

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
553 posts
Save Topic
Travel Agent Recommendation

Please could anyone advise good travel agents to book a trip to Dubai with. Value Added Travel's website looks very competitive, has anyone had any experience of them. Any good recommendations would be appreciated!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agent Recommendation

Hi, I have a funny feeling, if I can remember right, someone on here had problems with VAT.

Try, Destinology, Letsgo2, Dreamticket, Airline Network and Best@Travel.

Play one off against the other until you get the best deal.

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agent Recommendation

I travelled to Ras al khaimah with value added travel in april, got a good deal and had no problems, have also previously booked with destinology best at dubai and most recently dubai in style. My daughter has also previoulsy used Value added travel and she too got a good deal and had no problems.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,721 posts
1,737 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agent Recommendation

To add to Mollydons recommendation, there is travelcouunsellors.

Airline-network/Gold medal travel is based in Preston docks and you might just get a good deal for coming from the same town!!!

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agent Recommendation

Just to say dubai in style is same as airline network i got a really good deal with them and am off in 13 days.

5. Re: Travel Agent Recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 12:24