We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanna go back to Dubai

UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Wanna go back to Dubai

Hi, having loved our trip to Dubai so much in June/July we would like to go back at a silimar time next year and stay at the O&O again. When do people think is the best time to book this up??

Patrick

bradford
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanna go back to Dubai

Hi There!

I'd say book in January for your trip in June if you can - thats when airlines put special offers on flights which can help to bring the overall cost of your holiday down.

I did this for my stay in June and got some fab offers on Emirates flying direct - I saved over £900 for the 3 of us

Belgium
Level Contributor
37 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanna go back to Dubai

Hi,

Book as soon as you made up your mind!

June/ July rates are low season rates already + you get free halfboard so you will not find much better value.

No I don't work for this hotel ;)

Good luck,

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
791 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanna go back to Dubai

Hi Pat

Depends on how and who you want to book with,we booked flights with Etihad Airlines and 2 different hotels with Gold Medal and Hayes & Jarvis to get the best prices .

When we first tried Etihad it was a shocking price but came right down and in fact it is £291 each in September ( from Manchester)booking through BMI on the same flight.Emirates could not even come close.

Aslong as you get the flight at a good price then the hotels should take care of themselves as to prices but if you leave the hotel too late you could also miss out on deals but July is Low Season so deals should be available.

We normally book around April for a June/July Holiday

Gib

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanna go back to Dubai

Gibby,

sorry if I am slow on this one. Was your booking actually made through BMI for Etihad? Similarly my pricing for Sptember with Emirates is obscene! It is £200 cheaper to fly via Amsterdam from N/cle.

Apples

5. Re: Wanna go back to Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 22:18