We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice you have given us. It really is invauable to have an insiders view.

We leave tomorrow and arrive in Dubai Wednesday morning to say we are excited would be an understatement bit stressed with all the packing for a family of 5 especially when hubby decided he needed clothes a couple of hours ago so we had to dash out to the shops! Then we found that some of our middle child's shorts were smaller than they said on the hanger! But all is well now just have to pack the new things and weight the cases. Hoping to sit down with a wine tonight to start the holiday off!

Thanks again everyone will try and get to a computer and post a live report. Decided we have enough to carry so not taking the laptop.

Will do a review when we get back.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

This is the report I've been waiting for, not only planned with military precision, but also staying at the same hotel as us! We are there at the end of September.

Hope you have a brilliant time, not long until they close the cabin door and you can breathe a sigh of relief!

London
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Hi Pceyes,

Hope the packing drams are all sorted out soon and that you enjoy that glass of wine tonight! I always feel like the holiday starts from the minute I've packed my bags!

Have a safe journey and a throughly enjoyable holiday... loking forward to the TR on your return :-)

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Have a Fantastic Holiday PCEYES and after all the questions you have posted on here you are bound to LOL. Only Joking! Hope you and your family have a blast and looking forward to hearing all about it.

Safe Journey and ENJOY!!!!!

West Midlands
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Have a fantastic time in Dubai, can't wait to read your report. Three weeks on Thursday till we go and like you soooooo excited. Look forward to hearing all about it when you return. Sue

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

I know I must have driven you all MAD!

I can't help it I just can't wait!!!!!!!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

You did not drive us all mad at all. We were already mad LOL!!!!!

Seriously though, You and family go off and enjoy your much awaited holiday and when you get back you we will be expecting you to know everything there is to know about Dubai!!!!! ;-)

Enjoy your wee drink tonight and just chill out and enjoy!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,502 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Have a fabbulous time PC eyes and crew.

I hope that it is everything you want it to be and then some and that the kids have a ball.

I hope you manage to find somewhere to watch the fire and water show and that the we'ans love Magic Planet as much as my boy did.

I'm really, really, really looking forward to reading your trip report and perhaps you will be able to answer a question that has been bugging me ?

Just exactly what grade of paper is used in the ensuite toilets at Mina A Salam ?

LOL

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Have a great trip PC eyes and fingers crossed the baggage weight is ok too. Wish it were us going in the morning keep my fingers crossed the fog has lifted from abz airport.

Look forward to your trip report

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

Hope you and your family all have a fantastic holiday, can't wait to read your TR when you return, safe journey.

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: We Leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! Only 1 sleep!

OMG tommorow , im off to spain on sat, however this is the trip report we have all been waiting for.

have a lovely, fantastic trip and def give as much infor as you can esp on the family trip to abu.

and if all poss a live report will keep us going.