We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still don't know which safari.........

Queensland, Aust.
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Still don't know which safari.........

Have read MANY testimonials and still don't know which tour to book. Although the 'safe' option seems to be Arabian Adventures, they are much more expensive than others rated highly and don't seem to offer a child price. Any suggestions?

Dubai
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Still don't know which safari.........

thats because they are fully insured to offer such tours-many companies here are not. The only ones I would ever use are arabian adventures/desert rangers/blue banana and lama. Other people will no doubt recommmend other companies but check out their liability insurance.

Queensland, Aust.
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Still don't know which safari.........

Hey, thanks for that. It gives us something to go on!

southampton
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Still don't know which safari.........

When I was recently deciding the hotel LRM gave me three company brochures that they recommended, sorry I can only remember Arabian adventures as that is the one we booked the price was about 100d more than others but it was the only company that included all the soft and alcoholic drinks and for Dubai there was plenty of wine and beer available which seemed reasonable for the cost. The food was also substantial with a good selection

4. Re: Still don't know which safari.........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 15:19