We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer book

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
52 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainer book

Hi

Anyone interested in the "entertainer" book?

Cost me £40, but i didn't use the main vouchers in it in the end, so would be good for anyone going to Dubai, saving them a lot of money in the desert safari, restaurants, etc.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer book

I would be interested. I live in Canada would it be hard to ship. I don't mind paying. I think it will save us a lot as we are family of four. Please e-mail me at rukhsanakanji@rogers.com.

West Yorkshire
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer book

hi not sure if you did send the book to canada if not then I am very interested...email is kyser143@hotmail.com cheers in advance

newcastle-upon-Tyne
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer book

I live in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area and also have a part used book.Anybody interested?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,114 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer book

Just pointing out that it is much safer to send a PM to the poster containing your email address than it is to put it on forum with thousands of visitors.

West Yorkshire
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer book

PIH60 just sent you a PM. cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer book

The book is fantasic and anyone can pick it up in any book store or spinny's once they arrive. It goes from Jan-Dec and make sure you get the right one. There is one for fine dining and one for more casual dining. There's even one if you plan on visiting some nice spa's in town. Often these books can pay for themselves with just one use. The casual (oragne)one has (3)buy one get one free for Wild Wadi and Aquaventure at Atlantis.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainer book

Couldn't agree more. We used 2 vouchers at Aquaventure (saving 440 Dhs ie 73 GBP), 2 vouchers at Wild Wadi (saving 390 Dhs ie 65 GBP), 2 vouchers with Desert Rangers Sundowner Safari (saving about 595 Dhs ie nearly 100 GBP). We were able to use 1 voucher at Ski Dubai (saving 180 Dhs ie 30 GBP) and also used vouchers at restaurants etc. We were still using vouchers at departures in the airport!

newcastle-upon-Tyne
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Entertainer book

To all those who have e-mailed me with regards to the Entertainer - It is to heavy to post but if anybody lives in the North East near newcastle-upon-tyne and is able to collect.It is the 2008 full version and ends December 31st 2008

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Entertainer book

One on Ebay at the moment

http://tinyurl.com/5qd7e2

Last one sold by someone on here went for £12.50

http://tinyurl.com/684med

10. Re: Entertainer book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 23:21