We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
311 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

has anybody noticed any other hotel dropping their rates , looking to book for mid feb before christmas

1. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2008, 19:44
2. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2008, 20:33
Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

I mentioned that the whole of Jumeirah Group are dropping there prices by up to 30% for next year a week or so ago. On the same thread someone mentioned Hyatt are also looking at similar discounts, perhaps try www.hyatt.com

UK
Level Contributor
608 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

Seeing as the price of sterling is plummeting, I wonder if these rate reductions will have much of an effect.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

Does this include Dar Al Masyaf? My agent still quoting me $ 2300 AED a night for the villa, not including the 20% sv taxes yet. Sounds about right? I have to confirm today.

Thanks!

bristol
Level Contributor
243 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

if i were you i would ring the hotel direct. if you become a member of their loyalty club sirius then you would recieve a lot of points that you can use on loads of things, eating out , spa treatments.the programme is really good look on my sirius card .com its worth checking.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

I hope it does happen because we were hoping to go back to the JBH for the fourth year running, but the eight nights holiday we have been pricing for next June 09 with the Club exec facilities is GBP1000 more expensive than last year and thats after shopping around. I imagine that unless they ALL lower their prices, then Dubai may have a poor attendance this Summer.

8. Re: J B h has dropped its rates for feb !

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 15:19