We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Esfahan
Level Contributor
44 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Hi

I will travel to dubai with my wife and I wonder where is the best place to have an Arabic Water pipe ( Shisha ) and enjoy the view or listen to happy music during the day or night .

In Kuala Lumpur we used to go to an arabic place every night , there was very good araic music there and we used to order a shisha and Tea , I like to have the same experience in Dubai .

Please tell me where are the good places to go .

tnx .

Dubai
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

new shisha laws have just been enforced meaning its now more difficult to get shisha...places like Pars iranian restaurant and reem al bawadi can no longer sell it as they are in residential areas.

Try QD's at the Dubai creek golf and yacht club, it was heaving the other day there or the madinat, they have a central courtyard serving shisha

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Shisha is still available at the Marina walk cafes - thats a very pleasant area to snort.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Reem Al Bawadi still have Shisha but inside only, was very nice when were there in July going back next month.

London, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Hi,

as DXBINC stated, try the marina - there are a few good places to smoke shisha here, the biggest one is called Chandelier which has seating next to the main fountain in the middle of Marina Walk and they have lots of places to sit around this.

Also in Jumeirah Beach Residences (Al Sadaf building) there is a cafe called Tche Tche, if you walk up the main stairs to the Plaza level (level 1) it is on the right had side - I haven't been there (but it should be open now) and it was a great place to go to when it used to be in Bur Dubai until the smoking law kicked in.

Also inside Harvey Nichols (in MOE) there is a restaurant at the rear called "Almaz by MOMO", they have a separate smoking area at the rear (indoors) where you can eat and smoke.

Madinat jumeirah: there is shisha available in the main centre as stated but also their restaurant "Shimmers" serves shisha - sits just off the beach.

Esfahan
Level Contributor
44 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

Hi

Just wanted to thank all of You for writing helpfull tips for me .

Yours .

6. Re: Arabic Shisha or Water Pipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 17:16