We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Cheshunt...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Hi,

I have recently bought The Entertainer 2009 and also the Fine Dining book after reading so much about them on TA. I had them shipped to the UK because 1. I am impatient and could not wait until I go to Dubai in July to buy them! and 2. because I wanted to take my time and look through the books at leisure at home and also I could also check on here the reviews for some of the restaurants!. These books are huge and there are so many vouchers in them. You don’t need to take the books out with you just the vouchers by the way.

Anyway, it will just be my husband and I again this year and to be honest I think we will get more use from the Fine Dining book than the other one so I would like to offer the spare vouchers to anyone who would like them from either book. If you look back to past posts you will see how much people have used/saved with these.

There is a catch! I am happy to give these away but I thought I would ask anyone who has them to give a donation and I would like it to go to one of the animal charities in Dubai. I have been in contact with Kali737, who is a regular on here and based in Dubai, and she has very kindly offered to meet up with me when I arrive in July and pass any monies on for me to either Feline Friends or K9 Friends. I am an animal lover and these guys to a great job in Dubai caring for strays and sick animals so I would like to think that some money could help go towards some treatment.

If you look on the Entertainer website www.theentertainerme.com there is a search facility where you can view what vouchers are in each book. There are too many for me to list but send me a PM and I will let you know if there is anywhere you want me to check for you. For most places there are 3 vouchers so for example we might visit Atlantis for the Aquaventure where the entrance is AED285 per adult, I think someone wrote this morning, so I would have 2 spare vouchers for that if anyone is interested. I am happy to post them out to anyone but would ask for a donation once they have received them from me and I will leave it up to you to decide what you would want to give for them. I will reply to anyone who contacts me but, depending on how many replies I get, it might take a while! And will be on a first come basis.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ann

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

What a lovely offer. PM sent

Sussex,UK
Level Contributor
331 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

would love to fo this to, lovely idea. how do i pm you?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
222 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

thats a great offer

Sussex,UK
Level Contributor
331 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

worked out how to pm you.

London ,England
Level Contributor
65 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

should be more people like you.have pm'd you

Cheshunt...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Hi,

Replied to everyone so far that has sent a message so check you inbox.

Its a good idea to have a look through some of the pages on this forum as there are loads of suggestions on restaurants with great reviews that can help you decide if you have never been to Dubai before but like the sound of somewhere.

Just drop me a message with any that you would like me to see if I still have.

I probably wont get a chance to check my messages again until tomorrow night but will reply.

Ann

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
617 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

How do I pm you? How do i find out what the offer(s) are for Dubai Creek, Arabian Ranches Golf, and Al Boom Dive shop?

Think this is a great idea, as we support both K9 and Feline friends. Too bad u won't be in Dubai yet for the 'Puppy Ball' April 23. NEXT year ...

Cheshunt...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Hi DubaiBorntotravel

I have PM’d you so you can reply to that or if you click on my name there is the option there to send a private message.

I will look for those offers for you tonight, when I get home from work, and get back to you what the offers are as I have not brought the books to work.

You will have to bear with me as I have had loads of replies today, which is great, but I will reply to you eventually!

I have been in contact today with someone who helps with the JAV Cats and I think that will be where I will give the money to. Sounds like they do fantastic work helping all the strays etc so I am hoping the money will help them out. Puppy Ball sounds fun – what does that involve?

Ann

Cheshunt, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Hi,

Can you let me know if you have any vouchers left please.

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
284 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Entertainer - Vouchers To Give Away

Why animals and not children ? Surely Children are more deserving than animals .