We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeriah Walk

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
22 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeriah Walk

All

Quick question. Is Jumeriah walk and the Marina walk the same or different?

Also what shops are on Jumeriah walk, is there a list as to the shops and restaurants and where they are on it?

Thanks

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeriah Walk

No they are different – not much thought went into giving two different places so close to each other almost the same name!

Marina Walk is beside the marina, so lots of berthed boats and a marina view. It has a small number or restaurants, a Spinneys supermarket, a various other bits and pieces.

The Walk at Jumeriah Beach Residence is between JBR and the beach and has many restaurants, coffee shops, banks, shops selling clothes, furniture, art, sports equipment, and a small market on Friday-Saturday. There may be a list online somewhere, you could try googling it.

The Walk is a very pleasant stroll and great place to sit outside and watch the world go by.

south wales
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeriah Walk

Is the Jumeriah beach hotel situated on Jumeriah walk?

If not how far away is it?

bristol
Level Contributor
243 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeriah Walk

no the jbh is not on jbr walk. it is about 10mins in cab.lrm, is near the jbr walk

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeriah Walk

Even from LRM you'll need a cab - the hotels on the walk are the Hilton and Sheraton

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeriah Walk

Marc are you getting your Merieden's mixed up perhaps?

LRM, Ritz Carlton, Habtoor Grand are all a short walk away from the Walk.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jumeriah Walk

Hi Kali,

Your right - I was having a blonde moment thinking LRM was the other side of the Mina Seyahi, which its not - its right on JBR. Must be the glorious weather we're having....

Marc

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jumeriah Walk

Marc, I got my 'Walks' mixed up on another current thread but at least I have the excuse of actually being blonde :)

8. Re: Jumeriah Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 00:17