We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

Help Please

8 of us (2 families) are going to Dubai on 11 August.

Does anyone have any 2 for 1 vouchers which they don't need. Relly would appreciate it.

Thanks

Peterborough
Level Contributor
90 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

I have bought some for both Aqua Adventure and Wild Wadi recently from both ebay and from lovely people on here.

Perhaps jsut asking for people to give them away to you isnt the right way to go about it considering other people will have bought the book to get these.

I bough a couple on ebay for £5 each and made a donation to a cancer charity for a lady who gave them to me from tripadvisor.

Im sure at £5 they will represent good value for you and perhaps be fairer than just asking for people to give them to you.

Just a thought!

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
808 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

You have got time to purchase what you need on e-bay.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

Thanks for the advice - I didn't know that they would be sold on ebay - I'll purchase them from there

Dubai
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

Also just got an e Mail from The Entertainer. They have got a 2 for 1 on their website for Dolphin Bay this month - save a fortune. Just log onto their site and print the voucher off but it says that you have to book before you go though!!!

5. Re: Vouchers for Wild Wadi or Aquaventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 05:18