We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Dubai
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Just received the monthly newsletter from The Entertainer. Some great deals for this month including a 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay Atlantis. Been waiting for 1 of these to come up as always been a little pricey. Will have to have a go with the kids!!! It is the Shallow Water experience but did this at Atlantis in Bahamas and was great. also got 2 for 1 at Saffron for their Friday Brunch (only 2 Fridays) and also their buffet every night there so again a great deal!!!!

Just go to the members part of the website (or My Entertainer I think it is called) and log in - all the offers are there.

dubai
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Are you on Expatwoman i also go on there..lol

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

have just printed off the vouchers and more that you mentioned as im going tomorow. I understand the Dolphin thing is two for one how much is it for an adult any ides??? thanks.

Dubai
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Sure am!!!! Use these 2 forums as my book of things to do in Dubai!!!! All good and will def be going to the Dolphins. Found out it is 790 per person but 2 for 1 with the vouchers so not so expensive. This is for Shallow Water and the Deep Water is 1000 I think but not on the 2 for 1. The kids can still touch the dolphins so all good.

uk
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

I have never used the entertainer before. Are these tickets legit for the dolphin experience?

Dubai
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Hi - they are but only until the 15th September as it is special offer on their website - go to www.theentertainerme.com and log in as a member - you can then print them off and go. Make sure that you book first as they do get busy!!! I have taken my little 1 twice this month as she loved it soo much!!!!

Berks, UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

Is there any chance anyone can email the voucher to me pls?

england
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

you just have to sign up to the entertainer book on line and you can print them off yourself you don't have to pay anything to sign up or for the vouches. They have different vouchers each month. I am waiting for next months to come out. I want to see if there are any good fine dinning ones on offer!!

england
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

don't know how to do a link sorry, but just copy and paste this in the tool bar and become a member.

theentertainerme.com/Templates/…

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
808 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

If you can get 2-1 take it, I paid a forture for my daughter and two observer tickets. The observer tickets are a ripe off. When we arrived a drink was included which was a bottle of water. Spectators could see the same as us observing, and I could of taken picture from where they were sitting being only feet away.

It cost me £59.00 x 2 to observe - this was booked in england through are travel agent.

If the dolphinaream had been open we would have booked there. It was closed for August.

Manchester
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 for 1 at Dolphin Bay, Atlantis

just heard of the entertainer on this forum! Do you buy and pay for tickets from the entertainer for things to do in Dubai?

Are they usualy good value for money?