We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Hi agian,

I will be staying at Ritz Carlton, for 6 nights, is there any info any where on th The walk dubai, ie: whats bars, resturants, shops and opening times. Also how far is the walk from the Ritz???

Thanks xxx

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,726 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

The Walk starts right outside the front door of the Ritz Carlton and goes on for more than 1 mile.

The shops and restaurants will be open all day; you'll find cafes open from early, shops from 10am. Later the shops will close 10pm ish and the restaurants till later.

As far as I am aware there is only one licensed restaurant, Frankies. This is about 200 yards from the Ritz and is owned by Franie Detor.

There are no other bars, except the ones in the Hilton about 750 yards from the Ritz

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Hi

Wagamma and Trader Vics sit above Frankies that serve food and booze.

You can also walk (or taxi) to the Yacht Club. The Buddha bar is in walking distance but difficult to get to on foot. The Observatorybar and resturant at the Marriot has a knock out view.

Cheers

Mark

3. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 21:35
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Sorry I meant Atlantis, Monorali and Burj Al Arab (Not Dubai)....this can be confusing sometimes,...

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Nice video Hassan, but am I right in thinking that your telephoto lens makes the Burj appear closer than it actually is?

Best of luck with your website.

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Nice video Hassan, but am I right in thinking that your telephoto lens makes the Burj appear closer than it actually is?

Best of luck with your website.

Scotland...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

Hi Thanks

The video was great really gave me an idea of where i will be staying.

Thanks again for all your info.

LIZ

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

we just returned from staying at LRM and used the walk a few times.

I expected one street but its also split into different "areas" which were quite complicated to understand on the map.

We ate at Frankies which was excellent, very busy even for mid week for obvious reasons!!

There's a mexican on one of the corners - you cant miss it - it's on the main street, i think its called north of the border or something, we had lunch here which was very good. On the opposite corner there's a good italian. Thinking about it these places are both right opposite the driveway to your hotel.

We did go "deeper" into the complex one evening to a burger restaurant. Wouldn't do this again though as we found not all restaurants have their own toilet facilities, you have to use public ones within the shopping complex as my other half found out they were not very pleasant.

london,england
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

just come back from there. there is a mexican/tex-mex restuarant opened just opposite the ritz. - cant remember the name something to do with 'border' also another casual dining one next to it. also there is starbucks and costa. looks like more places will be opening soon. taxis are very cheap to go other places, can pick up outside hotel. the oustide restaurants at the ritz are pretty good too.

Scotland...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The Walk Dubai Info needed xx

r there shop to buy things like clothes etc.....