We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis

Was wondering much it costs to visit the waterpark, dolphins and aquarium. I tried the hotel's website and entered number of people, dates etc but nothing happened. These results occurred using 2 different computers.

menorca
Level Contributor
216 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis

How biazarre i just asked the same thing!!!

Lets hope somebody can tell us

S

West Sussex
Level Contributor
418 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis

Just came back on 02 Nov stayed at Atlantis and park was included as I was a hotel guest, however, I understand for a family of 4 access to the waterpark was about £150.00 for the day. I just heard other talking about this so I think this is correct

The Dolphin experience is approx £110.00, we did this on our previous visit, I did not think it was worth the money.

Leicester
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis

The Exact cost for the Dolhin Experience is Dhs650 pp

See my separate reply for the cost for AV Water Park park only.

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis

My daughter did the dolphin experience and my husband and I were observers. My daughter loved it but I have to say .......

It was a ripe off! They own photographers stand in the way of photo's being taken and anyone can observe from infront of the experience and we were changed £40.00 each with a free local bottle of water. Have a look a the dubai doplhinarium website. I think you will find not only is it a lot cheaper but you are able to get much closer and have a longer time in the experience. It was closed for the summer when we went in August.

5. Re: Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 05:19