We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jumeirah beach-family in one room

finland
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
jumeirah beach-family in one room

Hi,

I have not been able to find a hotel that is located on the jumeirah beach (private beach access) and would have rooms with two extra beds. We are a family with 2 kids and we would like tp have just one room instead of two rooms.

There seems to be a lot of appartment hotels that would take four peolple but none right on the jumeirah beach. Is this the case or can someone please give advise where to book?

Many thanks!

Worcester UK
Level Contributor
759 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jumeirah beach-family in one room

It depends on the age of your children, but the Jumeirah Beach hotel itself allows 2 children to share a room, so long as they are under age 12.

During last summer (from approx June - Sep), the rules were changed to allow 2 up to age 15 - both here and at the Madinat hotels (Mina A Salam, Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf). So it also depends when you are planning to go.

I haven't stayed at the Royal Meridien for a few years, but you definitely used to be able to get rooms for 2 adults and 2 children.

I hope you find somewhere suitable.

WW

bristol
Level Contributor
243 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jumeirah beach-family in one room

lrm is one child, jumeirah beach two kids atlantis 2 kids, westin 2 kids

all on beach.

finland
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: jumeirah beach-family in one room

Thnks for the tips!

Some of those apartment hotels on Jumeirah Beach rd look very good. If we stayed in one of those apartments how would the beach life be then? I have understood that the beach is mainly private use for the guests of the few hotels. Is this right?

I assume that there are no apartment hotels on the beach. Are there any aprtment buildings with nice pool area?

4. Re: jumeirah beach-family in one room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 06:16