We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acommodation advice

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Acommodation advice

We're planning a stop over jan 11 for 3 nights on the way back from UK to Australia. I've started looking at hotels but feel overwhelmed with the number but also the price! As we have 2 toddlers i liked the sound of Oasis Apartments but the quotes from there website and hotel.com ended up being $1800(AUS) approx 800 pounds for 4 nights which i think is a bit steep.

So... does anyone else have any suggestions on others i can look at. We basically want a nice, large room preferable with access to kettle, microwave if possible. Pools suitable for children are also important. We're not fussy whether we're near the beach or in the city though we plan to visit the souks, mosques etc and would want to visit the beach for a day.

Price wise we would expect to pay approx $300(AUS) a night (1100 AED) if possible. is this possible for a good quality hotel?

Thanks in advance

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,130 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acommodation advice

I would look at Golden Sands apartments, Bur Juman arjaan apartments and ABC apartments. All are in Bur Dubai, all are reasonably priced.

There is only one mosque that non muslims can visit and that is Jumeirah Mosque the tours are on specific days so check out the web site for tour times.

2. Re: Acommodation advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2010, 06:19