We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiara Residences The Palm

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Tiara Residences The Palm

Hi does anyone have a info on the apartments. They look fantastic! I have found two agencies that hire the flats.

my Dubai stay and just rentals Dubai.....

Does anyone know of any other agents? The price start quite well but seems to shoot up on further investigations.

Are there any English agents who rent out the apartments?

Not sure what protection I would have booking with these agents.

I notice the apartments are on the palm and taxi could add up.

I've looked at the Tiara Residences own web site - which look good and have notice a restaurant has just opened. The also appears to be a shop - which I guess will be quite expensive.

So I wondered if there would be other supermarkets close by?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,562 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiara Residences The Palm

The nearest large supermarket is Spinneys at the Marina so you would need a cab

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiara Residences The Palm

Thanks Latti - I know this one as I stayed at the harbour/marriort apartments last year. So that's not to far.

3. Re: Tiara Residences The Palm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 06:17