We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

Yorkshire
11 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

Hi,

I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me names of Hotels in Dubai that offer an All Inclusive basis.

The only ones i can find ( When booking from the UK ) so far are -

Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa

Hilton Ras Al Khaimah

Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa

I realise the majority of Hotels in Dubai don't offer All Inclusive, however -

If anyone can suggest / recommend any others ( Particularly Jumeirah Beach Area ) i would appreciate it.

Travelling from UK end of May this year.

Thanks.

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,733 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
224 reviews
from US$48.00*
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,417 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
198 reviews
from US$231.08*
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

I dont think there is any ? i might be wrong tho

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

and the ones mentioned are a good distance away and are not in dubai.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

The Mina Seyahi used to do it a few years ago but as far as I am aware there are no hotels in Dubai offering all inclusive.

As Sharon says the other three hotels you mention are in different Emirates and are not in Dubai or even close to it - Ras Al Kaimah is 90 minutes away and Furjairah is 90minutes to 2 hours.

They offer all inclusive because there is very little else to do in each area other than stay in the hotel or another hotel.

I get really fed up with travel agents selling RAK and Fujairah as a Dubai holiday.

What you will get in Dubai is a hotel that offers club access. This ranges from 'free' food during the day and drink between 6pm and 8pm or a couple of hotels that offer drinks in the club lounge all day (Ritz Carlton) BUT club comes at a premium price over the normal hotel rates - usually about £40 per person perday extra.

Alternatively, you can find hotels that do half board.

Personally I have never booked half board in Dubai because you can eat out as cheaply or as expensively as you want. And most folk buy duty free at arrivals to keep in their room and drink on the balcony.

Yorkshire
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

Thanks Folks,

As i thought, the only genuine A/I are at Ras and Fuj which as you say are nowhere near Dubai - Still sold as " Dubai A/I " by many agents in the UK though.

I am planning on going to the Jumeirah Beach Area, so will do so on another board basis.

Thanks again.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
151 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

You may have good reasons but you should reconsider the all-inclusive part. I will be going to Dubai next month and from what I gather, it is not a place where you spend all the time in a resort. Two major activities - Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise usually come with good Dinners attached. Plus malls like the Emirates and the Dubai Mall take up entire days to explore. You won't want to rush back to the hotel to have that Lunch when there are so many good options available in malls. Frankly, with so many good stand alone restaurants and cheap taxis in Dubai, all I would want is a breakfast in the hotel.

Cheers

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

You won't find an all inclusive hotel on Jumeirah Beach. The above poster makes a good point about Dubai having some fantastic and varied restaurants and not being tied to one resort.

You can get 'club lounges' in most hotels where you get soft drinks and snacks all day, then complimentary alcoholic drinks in the evening - the times of these can vary. Some it's just two hours and others it's a longer period. I think the Ritz Carlton has the longest drinks period.

You can also get restaurants with drinks included and most brunches on Fri/Sat have an all-you-can-drink option. You do tend to pay for what you get though, unless you are pretty big drinkers it might be hard to get your cash back!

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
811 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

I know quite a few people in the UK that booked these hotels and have been disappointed. The main reason being too far away from Dubai to travel in. Even when the hotels have provided transport. If it's hot which is mostly a defiant - trust me you will wont to be travelling using all of you time up. Mostly, hotel breakfast's are varied and huge and will last you quite a time. You may only want one other meal away-way. There's been times were the portion has been so large that I have shared one with my husband.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

Swiss,

"You can also get restaurants with drinks included and most brunches on Fri/Sat have an all-you-can-drink option. You do tend to pay for what you get though, unless you are pretty big drinkers it might be hard to get your cash back!"

You've totally missed the point of Brunches - Brunches are the expat scene here - very many people get their moneys worth....and they'll be in Double Deckers et al afterwards....continuing the party.......its an expat thing mate.

Level Contributor
892 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

I'd love to know what the favorite expat brunch places are! Drinks are included in the price?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive hotels in Dubai ?

It depends. Some just include soft drinks, some include wine and beer and then there are the champagne brunches at the expensive end.

This list is from Time Out Dubai

timeoutdubai.com/restaurants/search/all-loca…

The brunches vary a lot in price and I guess that most folk can't afford to do the high end brunches every week and a favourite would consist of different things for different people. Some brunches cater very well for kids and some are more focused on adults.