We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
808 posts
228 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

Hi nearest places - reasonably priced 15-25 GBP or 83-140 AED to eat lunch/dinner.

Recommendations

Willing to try most types of food.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,645 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

The Marina Walk, The Jumeriah Beach walk and IBN Battuta mall

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

Depends which month you are going as to which of Latti's good suggestions are most comfortable. If it's not too humid then I'd definitely hop in a taxi to JBR Walk but if you don't fancy being outside too long then go a bit further to Ibn Battuta mall - there's not really much choice at Marina Walk in comparison. Mall of the Emirates is not too far away either.

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
808 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

Thanks Latimer and Kali737

We are going end June - haven't done Jumeirah beach walk but I expect it will be too hot. However have been to Ibn and Emerates Mall. I had just wondered if there was anything we had missed. Stayed at the Marina last year.

Edited: 22 May 2010, 10:36
4. Re: Nearest restaurant/s to Le Meridien Mini Seyahi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2010, 05:17