We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't contain excitment

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Can't contain excitment

Off on my first trip to Dubai two weeks friday and i'm already finding it hard to sleep at night lol, i've never had much money so to me this is a trip of a lifetime and i can't wait, finally know where i'm staying now too as it's with a friends Uncle, he's just moved into his apartment on Dubai Marina and the view is awesome,just had to tell someone how much i'm looking forward to it and this friendly community seemed like the right place :)

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Can't contain excitment

Been back 3 days off again in 49 and still excited.

Cheshunt...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Can't contain excitment

53 and counting!!

Ann

London
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Can't contain excitment

I cannot believe the amount of times some of you guys have been to dubai...makes me even more excited, it must be one special place! =)

Cumbria
Level Contributor
65 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Can't contain excitment

Im so excited, we travel to Dubai this Saturday for the first time, staying at the JBH. I booked my holidays last August and its been a very long count down!! My dad turns 60 whilst we are in Dubai so i have booked a meal in the Burj Al Arab. This forum has helped me so much in the planning of my trip. Just off to pack my cases now..

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Can't contain excitment

10 days til we go for our fifth time, just hope the volcano stays asleep:-)

UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Can't contain excitment

To those of you who are celebrating anniversaries or birthdays whilst staying in Dubai - make sure you tell the hotels & restaurants as they usually lay on cakes or other treats!

Deniliquin...
Level Contributor
56 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Can't contain excitment

Me too !!!

We're having our 2 night stopovers in Dubai in mid-July and mid-Aug this year. 6 more weeks to go :-)

My husband thinks I'm obsessed, as every day when I check emails, bank balance, weather and other important bits and bobs on the internet, I ALWAYS check out the latest forum additions about Dubai here on Tripadvisor.

As stated before, we only have 2 nights there each way, and now wishing we'd stay there for longer !!

18. Re: Can't contain excitment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 06:24