We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
HALIFAX
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which company to book to go to Dubai with

We are wanting to go to Dubai in a couple of weeks time but the flights are very expensive. Can anyone recommend a company that will give a good deal on flight and hotel - preferably staying at Le Royal Meridien.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks

Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Hiya,

I'm trying to book a holiday to Le Royal Meridien for 3 weeks time but you're right the flights are at crazy prices. In fact I've been waiting for flights to go down but in fact they're just going up and up. I got a good deal with Destinology about 2 days ago and rang them to book today only to find the price had gone up by £270!

Try destinology, letsgo2 and best@travel. Good luck and let me know if you find anything.

x

County Durham
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

we booked with best at travel when we stopped at LRM in May, the price was cheaper than other companies, telephone them as price was cheaper than website, they were helpful and efficent.

Scotland
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

We booked through the Holiday Place last week to go to Le Meridien later this month for 8 days half board from Glasgow flying Emirates. We were more than happy with the price and service we received and the person we spoke to was very knowledgeable about the area.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,511 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Le Meridien and Le Royal Meridien are two different hotels; one is at the airport and the other is on the beach so the price will be very different.

Scotland
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Oops - I should have said Le Royal Meridien. It's apparently 30 is from the airport and is on the beach?

Louise

Edited: 02 July 2010, 23:50
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Try phoning Thomas Cook ;-)

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

i have just booked with best@dubai and i had tried everywhere, yes i found a few cheaper places but none of them had rooms when i called to book,

i couldnt find an agent with rooms for the westin for november 11-19th everyone said the hotel was unavailable these dates but just as i was giving up best@ confirmed so i booked with them for a good price,

we normally fly emirates from glasgow but are now flying emirates from london, reason being 7nts is not 7nts due to flight times from glasgow emirates really should change the flight time from there, so now we are flying from london it works out we stay 8nts for the same price,

anyway here are some of the cheaper companys i found if your looking at going in say 7 days time for 14nts £2232 dreamticket . com flying qatar (subject to availability)

and southall travel £1640 flying royal brunei (showing available great price all flying from london but you may wish to change the airline so price will increase a little to £2088 for emirates or less depending on which airline you prefer, remember if you call southall the price they will quote you will be more expensive tell them the online price and they will match it although no transfers are included online, forget transfers and get a taxi for peanuts at the airport hotel is only 30mins away depending on what time of day you arrive,

hope that helps a little

Edited: 03 July 2010, 09:09
HALIFAX
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Thanks for all your replies. I am going to see what price I get get from all the companies you mentioned. When I looked at Virgin flights it was saying on a lot of days - no flights - which I have never seen before. Does this mean they are all booked up or is there no flights. Does any body know? The price quoted with Southall Travel - is this person or for 2. We want to go for 8 nights.

Thanks again

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

from southall for 2 adults flying emirates from london direct to dubai for 8nts £2019 leaving 10th-18th july,

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which company to book to go to Dubai with

Just got back from Le Meridien mina seyahi - payed £1506 b&b virgin direct from heathrow 6 nights for two people - read my report on the hotel.

Booked with Trailfinders who give you usually 25% off room prices if booked a flight with them.