We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spectrum on one

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
midlands
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Spectrum on one

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Friday Brunch at Spectrum on one is good?

We've looked at some old posts on here regarding Friday Brunch and this seems to have good reviews in the past, however there aren't any recent posts.

Any other suggestions for Friday Brunch (with a 6 year old) welcome.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spectrum on one

Would definately recommend Spectrum on One for a fantastic Friday brunch, but if you've got a child, then many on here have recommended brunch at either Mina al Salam or Al Qsar (both within the Madinat complex) as they are supposed to have quite good children's entertainment.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spectrum on one

I agree Spectrum on One is a great brunch but very sophisticated and not really for children.

I went to Bubblicious brunch at the Westin and that was great for all ages - the kids had a petting zoo, bouncy castle, their own supervised play area, their own food buffet, ice cream and pick and mix - even a candy floss machine.

Here are a few links on it

http://www.ahlanlive.com/20717-westin

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k3501…

midlands
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spectrum on one

Thanks for the replies.

Which of the above are good for seafood. We are arriving at the beginning of august, will the time of year affect the brunch as some of them seem to be outdoor occasions.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spectrum on one

All of the brunches have a seafood section with everything you can think of and then probably some you haven't.

Their outside seating areas will be closed but otherwise the brunch will be the same. If you are there after the 11th of August no alcohol will be served.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spectrum on one

Also give Rostang at Atlantis a look if you are into seafood.

midlands
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spectrum on one

Thanks for your help and ideas guys

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spectrum on one

I have been to Spectrum on One and it is really good. However, I think Bubbleicious at The Westin is just as good in terms of food/drinks quality (although it is a little spaced out through three restaurants) but it was excellent for families.

8. Re: Spectrum on one

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 06:17