We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Been spoilt in Dubai

Cambridge
5 posts
Save Topic
Been spoilt in Dubai

Been to Dubai three times now and been spoilt by the way they look after you, free rooms upgrades and basically could not ask for more but now am not sure where to go next as I do not want to be disappointed. Any ideas.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,021 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

Do you mean where else other than Dubai ?

Or do you mean where else to stay in Dubai ? If it's this one can you say where you've stayed so we can make suggestions.

North of England
Level Contributor
145 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

Yes, try the Shandrani Hotel in Mauritius - it's fabulous! We were there in May and have booked to return in November. We feel the same about this hotel - it has spoiled us for anywhere else!! However, we are spending a few days at the Le Royal Meridien in Dubai in a few weeks time and we are looking forward to that!

Cambridge
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

Sorry I mean somewhere other than Dubai. We stayed at the One & Only Royal Mirage.

uk
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

we stayed in mauritius/dubai last november, couldnt wait to get back to dubai, really didnt like mauritius at all and i will never return there, it was an expensive waste of money that we could have spent better in dubai,

just thought we would try somewhere different last year so twined with dubai, wont do that again though, im sure there are loads of places that would match dubai for service and style but mauritius is not one of them for me,

Reading
Level Contributor
203 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

i went to thailand and loved it. Its very very different to dubai, but depending on the area/hotel the service is just as good. Its a beautiful place too

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

If you fly with Emirates there's no additional charge to break your journey in each direction by up to 4 days (need to check the actual number) If you are in the market for business class then they quite often include a night or two accommdation in one direction.

You will tend to find that Emirates fares to India or the East won't be much than a flight to Dubai so it can make Emirates and Dubai an attractive option of travelling east.

Why don't you look at Dubai stopovers with Thailand, Malaysia, India or Sri Lanka. Or Dubai twinned with Jordon.

Happy choosing

7. Re: Been spoilt in Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2011, 06:17