We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Hi I see it is considerably cheaper to book in advance but can I just check how far in advance does that need to be? Looks like 2 days on the website? Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,645 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

It can be on the same day at the booking office.

E.g go at 10am and book ticket for 1pm = 100 dirham

Go at 10am and want to go up at 10am = 400 dirham

You can book online as far in advance as you want but when you can get same day tickets on the same day I wouldn't bother booking on line

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Can you easily get them on the day?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,645 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Most people seem to or at the latest the next day

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

just back from dubai and when we went to book they said at the ticket desk they were not charging the inflated rate of 400 dirrham to go there and then. Not sure if this is a permanent thing of not but there was lots of availability. 1800 - 1900 hours limited availablility

UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Don'i bother with advanced booking you will more or less get the day and time you want....

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

I've seen it mostly with limited availability - aka 400dh price - for an hour in advance most evenings with longer booked up on the weekends. If you want a weekday morning you will most likely to be able to go straight up on the 100dh price.

Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

Hi,

Was there last week. We got there at 1pm and all the slots were available, including going up straight away, but we chose to go for the 5pm slot because we wanted to grab some lunch first. When we returned at about 4.30pm the 5-7pm slots were sold out. You won't need to book in advance at all because you'll get a slot of your choice on the day x

8. Re: Burj Khalifa advanced booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 06:18