We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Birmingham
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Hi

will be stopping here for 3 days in September, firstly how much does the hotel charge for breakfast? and is it worth it?

Are they ok about people bringing food into the hotel?

I am slightly disabled, so anything more than a 50 yard walk means taking a taxi.

any help would be appreciated.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,065 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

I would book their bed and breakfast rate but it sounds like youhave room only.

If so they serve breakfast in the Bastakiah restaurant. Cheaper alternatives are the Stabucks on the ground floor and the Basta Art Cafe, which is about 250 yards away so doesn't sound like it will be of use to you.

However, if you are there before 11th Spetember it will still be Ramadan so breakfast in the hotel restaurant or a carry out snack that must be eaten in your room are the only options.

Here is a map of the area

…nationalgeographic.com/travel/…

The hotel is oposite point 1 and the Basta Art Cafe is just by the roundabout to the right

Westcliff-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Hi,i`ve just returned from the Arabian Courtyard, we paid for the excec lounge floor so got breakfast in the price,if you are a big eater then it`s worth while paying for your breakfast as there are plenty of things to choose from. Fresh eggs,pancakes,and waffels made to order,plus all the other breakfast things in hot plates i.e.scrambled eggs,sausage,bacon,tomatoes,beans and so on.

Also lots of fresh fruit,bread,and cerials.If like me you dont eat a lot at breakfast then there is a 24 hour supermarket to the right of the hotel where you could buy food for breakfast.We brought carry bags of bits and bobs back and never got stopped to ask what was in them.

Suppermarket is around your limit of 50 yards maybe a touch further but you should be able to make it.

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Hi I don't know if you were considering using the swimming pool? If so it has climb down steps instead of graduated.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
749 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

You should be freely able to bring food into your room, no issues with that. The fridge will be a small one though.

Also getting a taxi is not a problem because the doorman does his job well and will blow his whistle till he has a cab lined up.

Loma Linda...
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Great!!!! I will be going to Dubai on Sept 15-29 and will be staying at Arabian Courtyard Hotel and spa as well. All these information are so helpful!!! I decided to get just the room only since I will be staying for two weeks. (The last time I did bed and breakfast on a hotel for two weeks, after the third day, breakfast got old as they serve the same stuff everyday!) I am so escited to go to Dubai!!! Thanks for these helpful info guys!

-RUTH :)

Birmingham
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Thanks for the info

its much appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

hello,will have to look out for you,am going on the 23rd for a week!!! first time..well proper,in the sense that had 15 hrs ..ish stop over once several years back..looking foward 2 it..cant wait.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

Hi

I am also staying in the exect, room just overnight stop. I booked the deal with the drinks and canapes and breakfast but realise now we will have to be back at the airport well before breakfast is prob served. Info on the locality of the supermarket and cafe is great thanks.

Any ideas on cost of cab to airport from the hotel would be appreciated.

Niec

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,065 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Area

About 43 dirham, including the standard 20 dirham airport pick up charge

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor