We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special birthday with family next July ...Dubai ??

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Special birthday with family next July ...Dubai ??

Hi folks again I call on your expert advice and knowledge, next year is my 40th and I wanted something special but affordable , do you think Dubai is the answer with a 9 and 6 yr old ? Very active kids always wanting to go swimming , beach, water parks etc etc Entertainment in the evenings would be great to just keep the kids amused , any suggestions would be great, a family friendly hotel would be great .

Many thanks

Sarah

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,887 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special birthday with family next July ...Dubai ??

Look at the right side of this screen, under 'Top Questions about Dubai' you'll find info on tons of things for kids to do.

What's your budget for a hotel? that will help people make appropiate recommendations.

July is very hot (40C+ every day) and humid, not beach weather but hotel pools are chilled and the kids will have more fun splashing around there than burning their feet on the sand.

2. Re: Special birthday with family next July ...Dubai ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 06:24