We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

Paris, France
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

Have plenty of vouchers left with me. I had the Entertainer Family, havent used many of the vouchers. The ones Ive used are Wild Wadi, Ski Dubai, some Indian restaurants, some fast food outlets. but the bulk of the book is untouched.

I will be in Dubai from 24t sep to 11 Oct, anyone who will be around there can collect it from me.

My little gift to all the help I got over from here :-).

PS : I don't need any money, if any willing donors I will duly donate it to a charity. Ive read some where that Latimer or Kali was doing a charity for the workers in Dubai.

Regards,

Adrian.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,996 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

It is Kali that has the links to the charity - Helping Hands

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

We are going Dubai on Sunday 26th Sept for 3 nights and is planning to take my little boy to Atlantis waterpark and dolphinarium so would be grateful to get some vouchers from you if possible. What hotel u staying at? We'll be staying at Bonnington Jlt. Thanks.

London, UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

We are also staying at the Bonnington during 6 - 12th October. Would love to get the desert safari voucher if possible.

On a side note Latimer thanks a lot for your suggetions on the post that I put up.

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

At the Golden Sands from 6-8 Oct. have you any restaurant vouchers left, or anything with boat/bus rides??

Thanks for this post!

Dorset
Level Contributor
47 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

I am going out over Christmas and New Year so would need to buy 2 books !!

I am mainly after Atlantis Water Park tickets (I could go there everyday if given the choice and money). Also dinner ones to Jumeirah Beach restaurants or buffet at Atlantis.

A friend lives near the Bonnington , Jumeirah Lake towers I think and might be able to collect from you.

If not could you bring the book back and I could send you postage to cover posting it.

regards jean

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,996 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

In all seriousness why don't people just buy a book.

Adrian lives in Paris ( I guess) and posting the damn thing from Paris or Dubai will cost almost as much as buying a book in the first place.

Even if you need two books you will stil save more than you pay for them if you use them and can leave the 2011 book with your friends to enjoy savings for the rest of the year in return for putting you up last year. Or better still just leave them with the conceirge at an hotel for other travellers to use - it'll give you a warm glow.

Don't get me wrong I will happily send any vouchers I have or will not use to people who ask me by PM and if they live in the UK - the postage cost is neither here nor there. I reckon that I will save over £400 this year using the book and frankly that's enough for me. If I can spread the savings joy so be it.

So at the end of my trip in November I will leave my unused sections to the guys in the club lounge at the Address hotel - if they can't give em away I'm sure they can make use of them. Better for them than any tip I could give too.

Of course we all know that vouchers should not be sold or exchanged for free and if this site continues to be used for trading vouchers I guess TA will ban mention of it.

Dorset
Level Contributor
47 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

SINCERE APOLOGIES

I had not realised they lived in Paris.

Unlike Latimer I am on a bit of a budget. If I can save a bit then I can eat at some of the better places. As there had been an offer I thought I would respond.

I will consider my hand well and truly slapped.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,996 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

No it is me who should apologise for appearing to take my wrath out on a single post I just get hacked off with the endless and almost constant I'll sell/give you my vouchers things.

Note that the OP posted on 13th September it is now 28th September and I can't see that he has replied - maybe he has by PM so perhaps I'm doing him a disservice

If people ask for vouchers I gerenally PM them back rather than posting on here

And by the way how do you know I am not on a budget ?

I love a bargin and saving money just as much as everyone else but having spent the princely sum of 295 dirham and saved 2,320 dirham for my outlay I am happy to give the book to those less fortunate than me - which mostly refers to the hotel staff who will earn £90 a month if they are lucky.

Edited: 28 September 2010, 20:32
Paris, France
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

@ All.

Right now Im in Dubai, had given vouchers to some who had PM me. Will be in Dubai until Oct 10, so any one in need of vouchers ( Be specific with the exact voucher :) ) PM me, I can give only to those who are in Dubai until my stay date.

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
354 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Entertainer vouchers - Have plenty left..

I was wondering where you buy these entertainment books...seems like a great deal to me. I just saw that the water park opened....This place looks a dream come true for fun fun fun! Still haven't purchased that budget room for the four days but still looking. Do any of them give attraction deals with the room price? Coming Nov 15-20 2010