We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT: Oasis Beach Apart, Hilton or Sofitel Jumeirah Beach

abuja
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT: Oasis Beach Apart, Hilton or Sofitel Jumeirah Beach

i just paid for a 2-bedroom apartment at oasis beach apartments. but i'm having second thoughts, because i have also booked but not paid for the sofitel. and someone suggested the hilton. and then there are so many lovely hotel apartments in town (last 2 times we stayed at Chelsea on Sheik Zayed rd, but it wasn't as fun as the previous stay so we are looking for something different in a different area of dubai, if possible).

so many confusing choices...

PLEASE HELP!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,481 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: URGENT: Oasis Beach Apart, Hilton or Sofitel Jumeirah Beach

Or Ramada Downtown apartments right next to the lake in front of Burj Khalifa and walking distance to Dubai Mall and Souk al Bahar.

http://www.ramadadowntowndubai.com/en/

Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: URGENT: Oasis Beach Apart, Hilton or Sofitel Jumeirah Beach

I stayed at the Sofitel earlier this year and it vwas fantastic. The bed was the best ever with lovely linens. The location was great on the Walk. The restaurant was really nice too. The staff were very helpful. I really couldn't fault it and we are going back at the end of this month.

13. Re: URGENT: Oasis Beach Apart, Hilton or Sofitel Jumeirah Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 05:36