We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Airport

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Airport

I have been to the new airport for Emirates this year. We also have been to the old terminal which has the Irish Pub is it possible to get to the old terminal from the new terminal once you are in the departure area. Find it hard to get some nice english food in the new area. If so how do we get there as I have walked the new terminal and cannot seem to find how to get to the old terminal.

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,732 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
220 reviews
from US$48.00*
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,416 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
194 reviews
from US$231.08*
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,323 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Airport

Yes you can walk through to Terminal 1 where the Irish Village pub is.

Follow the signs or ask someone

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Airport

It's one long tube. When you are in departures if you hit the indoor garden you have gone the wrong way! You'll see it changes from newer decor and gets a lot busier.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Airport

I have walked from one end in the new airport to the other end and cannot see anything different, seems the only place to have a drink is upstairs at each end and it is very expensive....not sure if I am talking about the correct place. There is Burger King at one end I remember that, but none of it looks like the old section where it was two levels.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Airport

When you hit Baskin Robins and gold palm trees you are in T1

5. Re: Dubai Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2011, 06:17