We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best company to book Desert Safari???

milano
Level Contributor
64 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
best company to book Desert Safari???

i will be in Dubai for a week next month. I want to book a desert safari online before getting there. there are dozens websites/tour operators out there that do this and I would like to have an advice from someone who has already done this. where should i book it?

thanks!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,542 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

The best (and generally the most expensive) is Arabian Adventures but folk on here have used practically every company you could list and were happy so decide which one you like the best and go for it.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

I Used Arabian Knights and i thought it was brilliant and it ended up being cheap because they have a 2 for 1 voucher in the Entertainer book, plus i managed to get the front seat so i had the best view :)

Brisbane
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

hi, where do you get the Entertainment Book from? i have seen some reference to it and it looks to be good value.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

hi, where do you get the Entertainment Book from? i have seen some reference to it and it looks to be good value.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,542 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

Take a look at the section on the Entertainer book in the top questions section at the top right of the posts page

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

I have been to Dubai twice and both times we used Arabian Adventures. Can't rave enough about them and from start to finish it was so much of a great experience. We are hoping to get back to Dubai in the new year, and this will definately be one of the top things on our list to do!!

UK
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

Modjo30 - when you used Arabian Knights voucher from Entertainer Book, how much was the safari please? Would only want to do dune bashing in 4x4 - don't want a dinner etc.

Thanks.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,908 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

The three Arabian Nights vouchers in the Entertainer are all for the same thing: desert safari wit sand boarding which means you'll do the dune bashing then go to the desert camp for dinner and entertainment. There are no vouchers for dune bashing alone.

UK
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

Thanks for your helpful reply, Kali.

Anyone know the cost of the Arabian Knights trip using Entertainer voucher then please? Might be best to have the whole package anyway.

Alternatively, anyone recommend a company just to do the dune bashing and the cost pls?

Bristol, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: best company to book Desert Safari???

As far as I remember desert safari with Arabian Nights cost 300AED per person. Using voucher you pay 300AED for two, which makes 150 per person.

I have one spare voucher for Arabian Nights and Desert Rangers

Tom