We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Wadi Vouchers

England
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wild Wadi Vouchers

Hi - My wife and son are in Duabi over the New year and will be going to the Wild Wadi.

Iif anybody has unused entry vouchers ...Entertainer etc ....and do not need then then I am willing to take them off your hands :-)

Happy to pay or make a donation etc ..... whatever suits you best

Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,754 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

This years entertainer vouchers run out on 31st Dec and so any vouchers you do get make sure they are 2011 ones

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

Where can I get these vouchers would like to go for 1 day in January

How much is a trip to wild wadi ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

For information and prices see the Wild Wadi part of the Jumeirah website.

jumeirah.com/en/Hotels-and-Resorts/Wild-Wadi/

Entertainer vouchers are of BOGOF type but I think it's unlikely you'll get hold of one for January being the first month of the 12 months' validity.

4. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 December 2010, 23:35
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

Hi Billy,

I've got 2010 ones but they run out on 31/12 - you'd be welcome to those for a donation...

You at the Hilton again this year?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

Tom Bristol,

This isn't Ebay here - the protocol here is that if you have a voucher and someone would like it then they make a charity donation in return for your voucher.......selling on here is against TA rules and a little shameful as you can't use the voucher anyway, let some deserving cause benefit instead....

And all for a fiver (plus postage!)...

Edited: 09 December 2010, 23:18
England
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

Hi Harrypic.

Yes doing both Hilton RAK and Dubai ..... sent you a PM!

8. Re: Wild Wadi Vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 05:17