We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for 1 month stay

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leicester
Level Contributor
251 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment for 1 month stay

Dear All

I am looking to go to Dubai for a 1 month stay next year with my Wife and Infant. I have been checking the internet for an apartment but everything seems very expensive for what it is.

Is it possible to get a 1 bedroom apartment for a month for around £500-£600.

I am not looking to stay in International City or Deira, I have checked all the famous websites.

Help will be appreciated

Dubai
Level Contributor
529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

In effect you are looking for 1 bed room apartment for about AED3,500 per month or AED116 per day.Even in Deira I found only Al Manar Apartment for this rate.Abuhail area where this apartment is located is a decent residential location with supermarkets and restaurants nearby.

Pl look at this site:

http://www.asiatravel.com/uae/hotelap.html

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

You will struggle on that budget, even for somewhere like International City, which for your situation I wouldn't recommend anyway. A more realsistic budget for a reasonable area would be 5000-6000Dhs, so £1000.

leicester
Level Contributor
251 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

where could i get something for £1000?

London, United...
Level Contributor
805 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

Which month? That determines the price alot. Have a look at mystaydubai.

Email and ask for best deal?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

That amount will get you somewhere in Tecom/Barsha/JLT/downtown/SZR and possibly the Marina.

You can check out the following sites for ideas:

www.dubizzle.ae

www.gultnews.ae

www.bhomes.com

You could also try tourist agencies but they will be more expensive and will have the seasonal fluctuations. Also, negotiate, if you staying for a month you are in a good position, so start at around 70% of asking price.

6. Re: Apartment for 1 month stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2011, 05:24