We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Groupon

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
805 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Groupon

Sign up for Dubai groupon - which should be coming soon. I use it in the UK, lots of deals. No I don't work for them. Anything that saves money is always a help!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Groupon

I've used them before, I think they were called MyCity or something then. They did a good discount on sunglasses some time back. The deals since then have been rather questionable, but have to wait and see!

Thanks for the tip!

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Groupon

Hi!

I'm already signed up and waiting for the offers.

Have bought loads with Groupon before for other cities. Have aslo signed up for Singapore.

arkansas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Groupon

hey I visited dubai almost a month ago and everyon there said groupon isn't live...

they all use Gonabit

I defo dont work there... but when I was there i bought a desert safari and a dhow cruise tour for 60 percent or so off. great deals.

http://www.gonabit.com/dubai/r/?r=25685

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Groupon

yea i live here in dubai. groupon has been advertising falsely for almost a year. no one knows when they will open.

gonabit.com is the biggest daily deal website here and there is also cobone, dealgobbler, upon and many more scammy ones but www.gonabit.com is the best in dubai for sure.

London, United...
Level Contributor
805 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai Groupon

I wish I known about this before now. I travel on 28Th and I've probably already missed some useful deals!

Vang Vieng, Laos
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubai Groupon

i've tried dealgobbler.com and it's legit and got some pretty good deals like GoNabIt. groupon has also launched recently although their deals are not appealing for me.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubai Groupon

I signed up for the Dubai Groupn ages ago and I've been getting regular deals - pretty much daily - and they are legitimate as they come through Groupon - who I use frequently for other cities.

I'm also signed up for Singapore - it's possible to sign up for deals at several cities.

8. Re: Dubai Groupon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 09:21