We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Dubai Airport

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
823 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Dubai Airport

Can anyone give me a link to a map of Dubai Airport?

I'm not sure if I'm missing something - but the one provided on the Dubai International Airport is just a virtual tour of 2 shopping sections http://www.dubaiairport.com/DIA/English/MainMenu/Airport+Guide/Virtual+Tour-Terminal+Maps/#.

I'm transitting on Emirates, so I'd like a regular map that shows the different terminals with gates, lounges, transit section and the Terminal Hotel etc etc.

Many thanks.

Edited: 05 April 2011, 08:25
Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,413 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

Does this help?

emirates.com/english/…finding_your_way.aspx

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
823 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

Yes! exactly what I was after. Thanks.

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,413 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

You're welcome

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
77 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

My wife and I transiting in Dubai from 5am arrival and 3 pm departure.

Last time we passed thru, I saw a bus tour counter. Can I book on line?? How much?? how much time??

Any options on which tours we can take??

From the transit departure area, how can we proceed to the pick up point for the tour??

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

You'll need to exit the terminal rather than head for the transit area. You'll need to go through immigration and depending on what passport you hold may need to apply for a visa.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
77 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

Oh in that case, I will have no chance at all because I carry a Philippine passport and will require a visa to get out.

Am not prepared for this so may just stay at the terminal. Thanks your reply and the link to a very complete map of Terminal 3.

Dubai
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

You may find some more useful information on www.dubaiairportguide.com

They also have a section on Dubai Tours where you can book your tour in dubai online if you did decide to do this..

www.dubaiairportguide.com/dubai-tours/

have a safe trip

Rob

8. Re: Map of Dubai Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 20:19