We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Hi husband wants to play golf( Iknow mad but obsessed and I dont play) prob on sunday am (earlyish due to heat) we have the entertainer book hav bogof voucher for either 9 holes on par 3 at Emirates or 18 at Montgomerie does anyone fancy pairing up and splitting cost ? He s not taking any clubs etc but guess you can hire them there.

wirral
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Will ask my hubby for you. He may be up for a round, but need to find out if they can hire clubs.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

you will be able to hire my husband played ELS course last summer and hired everything - took his own shoes with him but friend he played with bought new one there.

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Hi Ninabean -if husband is interested let me know what suits him or i,ll send you my husbands email address so they can discuss tee times , course etc.apparently you can hire clubs etc (thanks for info from poster)we are only there for 3 days so trying hard to fit everything in to itinerary especially as teenager s daughters will want to shop til drop and son wants to do Aquaadventure!

wirral
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Jemy, hubby is quite keen bit he can only do the 31st in early am. If thats ok pls could you find out how much it will cost in total for hire and round? Thanks

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

Ok thanks ninabean for asking but 31st is our last am and have to be at airport for 12pm never mind i am trying to convince him that it will be too hot or at least to play just nine but we'll see ,may see you round the hotel 2 teenage girls and nine yr old boy in tow!

6. Re: Staying at LRM 28-31 May- Golf partner needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 03:16