We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

I will do a trip report and wedding photos later, The day Sun 29th May went perfect. Natalie looked radient and glided down the ailse at Christchurch Jebel Ali. 25 guests all in Limos Le Royal Meridian did us proud.Natalie was taken by the Hotel Manager Mark Kirby to our limo and everone at the hotel started clapping and congratulating us.Mark had arranged a beautiful bouquet ON the bonnett and it was a tender touch to a beautiful day.The Welsh contingent was in fine voice at Christchuch and a reading was done in Welsh by my eldest daughter.Not a dry eye in church.

We had The Maya Resturaunt excluise to our party and Nelson the Maya manager arranged a DJ for the night.We were only 25 but the floor was shaking to our attempts at the twist,dirty dancing and grease (lol). Natalies had a 7 couse meal and Ruben the head chef made a special signiture ice cream especially for Natalie and Liam.He also did a wedding cup cake to Natalies design.Simon Charlton took the weeding photos uncluding Natalie on a golf buggy.When the evening finished about 1 am Natalie and Liam had a surprise Pam Wilby Complex Manager left a personal signed congratulations, 3 bouquets of floweres one shaped like a fountain of 200 red roses ( I kid you not ) a bottle of Laurent perrier champange (260 pounds ) plus the most esquisite Belgium Chocs in a stylish box.We were woken up at 1.30 am for a delivery of roses, plus Natalie and Liam had all rose petals on their bed.They are already in a Tower Suite so the day could not get any better.Not bad for a Postmans Daughter.Hope it does not come across as bragging but I am so proud of my daughter.Photos to come

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Paul, like Lattimer says,I too remember your story, my darling princess is 23 in September, and I also was on that 5 day nightmare journey with you and your family, still sends goosebumps at thought of it. Fantastic ending. Good luck to you all. Xxxx

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Thanks to all who taken the time out to reply.

Thanks Latimer for advising a link

Thanks Mtjpool for your kind words

I will put a link to Natalies photos as soon as I can work "Picasa out".

We had 2 nights in London and This Morning looked after us well .Had my photo with Eamon and Dermot o Leary.

Mind back to reality and the post on Sat (lol )

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Glad you have bought new glasses since the events 23 years ago Paul! Glad you had an excellent wedding and taste of fame ...

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Yes I do cringe at them shades I use to wear bring back the 80s.I now have less on the top and more in the middle.

Done my photos now just got to sort a link out.I may put in a blocked toilet or cobwebs on a light bulb to sneak past security (lol )

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

i am trying this link out it works on face book and e-mail hopefully it works on here then I can write a relevent Trip report https:/…

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,542 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Way to go Paul - the link works just fine.

Lovely dress and lovely photos

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Thanks for the link Paul, she looked beautiful.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,518 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

I've just watched the link, brought a tear to my eye!! So glad you enjoyed a very special day.

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

I to watch the interview. How moving and such a happy ending couldn't of happened to a nicer family

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Loved your photos Paul Natalie looked amazing.

Well done on your this morning interview you all done so well.

Deb