We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

I will do a trip report and wedding photos later, The day Sun 29th May went perfect. Natalie looked radient and glided down the ailse at Christchurch Jebel Ali. 25 guests all in Limos Le Royal Meridian did us proud.Natalie was taken by the Hotel Manager Mark Kirby to our limo and everone at the hotel started clapping and congratulating us.Mark had arranged a beautiful bouquet ON the bonnett and it was a tender touch to a beautiful day.The Welsh contingent was in fine voice at Christchuch and a reading was done in Welsh by my eldest daughter.Not a dry eye in church.

We had The Maya Resturaunt excluise to our party and Nelson the Maya manager arranged a DJ for the night.We were only 25 but the floor was shaking to our attempts at the twist,dirty dancing and grease (lol). Natalies had a 7 couse meal and Ruben the head chef made a special signiture ice cream especially for Natalie and Liam.He also did a wedding cup cake to Natalies design.Simon Charlton took the weeding photos uncluding Natalie on a golf buggy.When the evening finished about 1 am Natalie and Liam had a surprise Pam Wilby Complex Manager left a personal signed congratulations, 3 bouquets of floweres one shaped like a fountain of 200 red roses ( I kid you not ) a bottle of Laurent perrier champange (260 pounds ) plus the most esquisite Belgium Chocs in a stylish box.We were woken up at 1.30 am for a delivery of roses, plus Natalie and Liam had all rose petals on their bed.They are already in a Tower Suite so the day could not get any better.Not bad for a Postmans Daughter.Hope it does not come across as bragging but I am so proud of my daughter.Photos to come

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

What fantastic photos and made me cry when I saw your story on This Morning. You have every right to be one very proud Father.

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Thanks winnie for your kind words and to Debs and SwissLe and all the rest of my Trip Adviser buddies we really are like an exclusive family all willing to give up time and advice.I will attempt to do a full report today and hopefully it will be shown .It is not too slushy and I have not mentioned why Natalie is so special to me.I took my pension early at 50 and took various jobs to supplement the wedding including security at Cardiff Blues which was not really hard, getting paid to watch rugby is a welsh mans dream.

Regards Paul

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

Oh my god I remember this story, I have just watched the link and it had me in tears, Paul you kept your promise to give your daughter a fantastic wedding, she must be as proud of you as you were of her, god bless you all.

Natalie looked beautiful on her wedding day, good luck and happiness for the future.

We have just come back from Dubai, and my daughter got engaged while we were there a lovely surprise, also very proud of my beautiful daughter and future son in law.

34. Re: Daughters wedding at LRM finally arrived

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 13:17