Thanks to all of you for your assistance in helping me to plan our trip of a lifetime to Dubai. We managed to cram the trip full of magical and amazing experiences, and you were all so patient with me, as I tend to be a bit obsessive with getting my itinerary just right!
I just wanted to pass on a few final thoughts and info regarding our trip. They are in no particular order, as all the days seemed to roll into one in the end as we were so busy!
- BA Club World was very good (apart from food says hubby!)
- BA New first was excellent, including good food. Beds were comfortable and spacious. TV screen was much larger than club. Didnt enjoy either flight as both were pretty turbulent.
- LRM fantastic service and location, would highly recommend
- Atlantis does what it says on the tin.....big, brash, in your face!! We loved it but it was very busy and too chaotic to consider a return. We were lucky to get an upgrade to a Regal Suite, which would have cost over £1700 per night. It was fab!
- End May/June weather was a bit too hot for me, but only because it limited my souks visits!
- Enjoyed the best steak (and the most expensive!) of our lives at MJs in Al Qasr
- Day at Burj Al Arab...............beach, spa, massage, afternoon tea wa simply the best experience of our lives
- Trip up Burj Kalifa was amazing. We loved the building............so impressive.
- Loved the fountains.................all 8 times we watched it! But I have to say that for me Bellagio fountains are better, if only for the setting directly in front of the hotel.
- Swam with dolphins at dolphinarium. A magical experience and great value compared to Atlantis prices.
- A nice surprise to accidently find that Creek Park was so lovely
- Kids loved the Kids zone on upper floor of Mall of Emirates
- Desert Safari Dubai (part of North Tours) were brilliant. Excellent communication and perfect delivery of trip.
- JB Walk was disappointing. Unfinished, noisy and not our cup of tea
- Loved the museums and bastakia area
Amazing time but as a family we all felt that something was missing. We cant fathom out what as we really did have a 5 star experience from start to finish. Not sure if we will return but we are glad that we did it.
Thanks again to all on TA x