We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

afternoon tea on summer flavours

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
afternoon tea on summer flavours

I see that al samar lounge and Al farooz are inlcuded in the offer. Do these venues offer food or does this refer to afternoon tea. I though it might be worth using the vouchers for afternoon tea as an alternative one day. Can you do this? I know drinks are not normally included but presumably one voucher would cover an aftternoon tea package?

If any one knows, and if this would be a good use of a voucher please let me know?

any other feedback on how the vouchers are being used at the moment and any other tips also welcome.

Bonnybridge
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: afternoon tea on summer flavours

Thats a good question , i look forward to the replies on this as well

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: afternoon tea on summer flavours

I would think it would be allowed, purely on the fact afternoon tea uses less revenue than a meal in Segreto or one of the other restaurants. Which also poses the question is it really value for cashing in the vouchers?

I have asked the question for you though.

Edited: 23 June 2011, 17:15
3. Re: afternoon tea on summer flavours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 18:16