We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Brunch & then MJ's - Haha - Not same day!

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
Friday Brunch & then MJ's - Haha - Not same day!

We're doing a Friday Brunch at Al Qasr... which I understand is partly based in MJ's?

Do you think this *ticks the box* and allows us to experience it, or would you still visit MJ's again? Problem is, the best day for this would be the very next day.

I'd welcome anybody's thoughts having been there.

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,735 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
225 reviews
from US$48.00*
Best Seller
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,417 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
198 reviews
from US$231.08*
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Brunch & then MJ's - Haha - Not same day!

I would say no, on a brunch day the food is all buffet. It's spread across the restaurants to make room for the extensive selection of food. The amazing steaks and service are what really makes MJ's, and you wont experience either of these on the brunch day. If you are going to MJ's for the Wagu Burger, then yes - these are included in the brunch. During the brunch MJ's is an open kitchen with grilled seafood, meat and roast meat. It also has a burger and foie gras station.

2. Re: Friday Brunch & then MJ's - Haha - Not same day!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 09:18