We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best time to visit dubai

Afyonkarahisar...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
best time to visit dubai

could any one tell me when is the best time to visit dubai?

i am planning to visit dubai in november this year please advise me is it a good time to visit Dubai ? what is the weather in dubai during november? is there any better option?

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,737 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best time to visit dubai

November is a lovely time to visit, weather is still in the low 30's during the day and lovely on an evening time. Very little humidity around this time also.

The downside of the nice weather is that hotel prices tend to rise quite steeply as the temperatures start to lower.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
833 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best time to visit dubai

Best Month weather wise is December - february, however from 3rd week of December through Shopping festival is a time time when hotels and other attractions are busier. So end of November to mid December and beginning of March are good also as temp is generally 18-30 and hotels arent that packed

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best time to visit dubai

My favourite month is probably March, it's hot but not too hot and it's not horribly humid as it is over summer. November is also good, though.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,392 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best time to visit dubai

I love March, like an English summer.

Afyonkarahisar...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best time to visit dubai

Thank you every one for your helpful advices, as i dont like hot weather Nov - Jan might work for me.

where this shopping festival is held?

i have heard that during shopping festival every thing gets expensive in dubai including hotels, goods, etc is that true?

Edited: 10 August 2011, 04:08
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best time to visit dubai

What about the end of September? Too hot?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best time to visit dubai

We've been a few times at the end of October and the weather was perfect so November will be great.

8. Re: best time to visit dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 14:17