We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin and Royal Meridien

rochdale
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Westin and Royal Meridien

Hi, can anyone confirm what the sleeping arrangements would be for children in these two hotels. Following my request for a room for 2 adults and 2 children, Netflights has offered me a great room rate on a Deluxe Sea View room in either hotel, but I can only see one large bed in the room. To add to my confusion, some websites say they charge for extra beds and some don't. Advice appreciated from anyone who has stayed in either of these hotels with children. Thanks.

London
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin and Royal Meridien

I've stayed in both these hotels, but not with children though - in each, we had two double beds. My sister stayed in the Westin with her kids and they had the exact same room 2 weeks later for the 4 of them!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin and Royal Meridien

Have stayed in westin 3 times with children. Rooms are very good size and twice we have had a room with 2 double beds and on our last stay upgraded to a suite with 2 rooms main bedroom had king bed and there was a lounge where the sofa was converted to a bed each night. Wonderful hotel have done a couple of reviews. Excellent for children

rochdale
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin and Royal Meridien

Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest. The Westin it is !

rochdale
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westin and Royal Meridien

Unfortunately couldn't book either of these hotels as my eldest son is 12 and therefore classed as an adult apparently, which put the total cost up and out of our budget. Booked a 2 bedroom apartment at the Oasis Beach Towers instead. Shame they don't do free kids in rooms above 12 years old.

5. Re: Westin and Royal Meridien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 22:17