We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai party hotels

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dubai party hotels

What are the best Dubai hotels for partying and single people ?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
265 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai party hotels

There is none in Dubai like that...

Dubai is a Islamic City which caters mainly to Families and Business people.....

I hope that you or people like your mind do not visit Dubai, we like to have our city Safe and Clean....

airtrainandplane
Level Contributor
738 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai party hotels

Plenty of night clubs and partying, Dubai may be an Islamic city but it does cater for "infidels" -)) No single only hotel type places but the clubs are attached to hotels.

Take a look at Timeout Dubai for the latest reviews, also a few hotels are dedicated to "Business Men" should you need to send a fax!

Max.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/nightlife

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
952 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai party hotels

You'll find that the best hotels for what you are looking for aren't exactly the types of hotel you'd want to sleep in.

If you want to party, I'm reliably informed that the Metropolitan Hotel (Rattlesnake), the York Hotel, The Seaview Hotel, Moscow Hotel and Panorama Hotel are just a selection of places to try your luck.

Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai party hotels

if thats your kind of holiday then dubai probly isnt somewhere you would enjoy. It may have some places to suit what your after but still not a place that caters hugely for singles looking to party. Its too nice of a place.

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai party hotels

<< but still not a place that caters hugely for singles looking to party. Its too nice of a place >.

Tell that to the Ex pats

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,501 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubai party hotels

Amen to devonukmsn! ;)

airtrainandplane
Level Contributor
738 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubai party hotels

Leeandyas, are you confusing Dubai with Riyadh? The city has a thriving nightlife for all ages and at all hours.

Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dubai party hotels

im basing it in comparison with renound party and single spots like ur falarakis,magalufs,spots in ibiza and such.all i did was give that opinion,didnt even say anything negative. U always have a little dig at my posts. It may have a thriving night life yeah.but if somebody asked u the question "tell me a country thats renound for partying and singles hangouts? Dubai wouldnt be the first place to come to peoples minds. Hence my post.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
952 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dubai party hotels

One would assume he's not looking to party like he's in Ibiza. Reading between the lines, he's looking more for the Thailand type of partying...

London
Level Contributor
803 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dubai party hotels

that's funny- I just assumed he wanted a lively hotel with bars/nightclubs like the Fairmont or the Dubai Marine Resort perhaps?