We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Hills, Utah
Level Contributor
124 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

We are going to be in Dubai for 2 days on a stopover in early November and I wanted to do a desert safari, preferably with Arabian Nights. Is there anyone with an unused coupon for this in a 2011 Entertainer book that they are willing to send to a US address? I really doubt we would be able to use anything else in the book, so it wouldn't be worth it for us to buy one. But I will send you a thank you gift when I return to the States if you would share a coupon with me. Message me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks!

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

Hi, I am not sure if you have been to Dubai at this time.

I stiil have those coupons let me know if you still need them.

Cheers, gie

Cedar Hills, Utah
Level Contributor
124 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

Thanks for your reply. Unless you're in Dubai, it's too late to get them now. We're in India now and will have our Dubai stopover at the end of the trip. But thanks for the offer!

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

I am in Dubai now and can be contacted anytime. Just let me know when and where I can hand them over.

wales
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

Im also looking for a voucher for this. Also does anyone know if you can get a voucher for the meal on boat. Can't think off name sorry.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,691 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

Andy

I have sent you a PM

Level Contributor
135 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

I am also in Dubai now and looks like all places are sold out of the entertainer book, family edition.

Does anyone know where we can get it?

Thanks

Miz

7. Re: Looking for Arabian Nights safari coupon in Entertainer book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 10:19