We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flora grand

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
flora grand

Any advice on this hotel as looking to book it maybe

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flora grand

What do you want to know ?

It's in Deira so on the airport side of the creek.

florahospitality.com/dubai-flora-grand-hotel…

Here are the reviews on this site

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g295424-d6020…

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flora grand

Is it an ok hotel. Good base to sight see etc

wales
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flora grand

Looking for mid range hotel about £80 -100 a night. Is it worth making sure i get breakfast or are there plenty places for breakfast

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flora grand

To be honest Andy, apart from Jebel Ali, anywhere is a good base to sightsee in Dubai. It's not that big a place and taxis' are plentiful and compared to the UK, cheap. I have never stayed at the Flora but I do use Tripadvisor hotel recommendations and would say that it looks OK. It is located in "the older" part of Dubai but you are within walking distance of Union Square metro station and within walking distance of The Creek which is my favourite part of Dubai. There are plenty of eating places around the hotel but just remember you are not going to get "Full English Breakfast" type places. If the price is right for you and you are not looking for a beach front hotel then go for it.

Edited: 31 October 2011, 04:04
5. Re: flora grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 04:16